Student will learn:
* Complete disassembly to pins & springs
* Cycle of operations
* Proper cleaning and lubrication
* identification of worn and damaged parts
* parts replacement
* diagnosing and fixing malfunctions
* aftermarket parts and modifications will be discussed
a serviceable remignton 870 shotgun is required to take the class. a tool kit can be purchased from hatfields or the student may purchase tooling to bring.
Next Class May 20th
11:00am to 4pm
Click here to sign-up!
REMINGTON 870 ARMORERS COURSE
Hatfields Gunsmiffin' Inc.
. All rights reserved.
View on Mobile